Welcome to House of Imp . Where nothing is expected of you. Where you can take your time in peace. Where you can breathe.The Imp of houses... where I'm that there... Err, wait.... Click To Tweet Last updated: February 4, 2019 at 14:17 pm
Rest your brain with a fantasy text adventure: Play it here:
Or do some reading on the Mother of Crow novel page. You know, the novel I’m writing as I publish it? 😀
Or check out one of my favourite episodes from the currently in stasis podcast House of Imp – The nonsense collective, House of Imp 21 – A gentle moment, a Relaxing Imp – Meditation made easy.
A meditation practice with Imp. Yeah, that Imp. Very…err, soothing? 😀
Skim the HOI and jennyK News:
- What’s New Saturday, Feb 16 @ 10:02- Latest news, thoughts, and things to come Saturday, February 16 2019 It's been a while. But for a good reason. 🙂 I have a mailing list working again. I'm working on setting up everything the way I want it. I'll see about contacting my former Studio Chaotic subscribers who sadly were misplaced in the failed system I used to have. Anyone on that list has to be added manually again, some I have to ask to subscribe again, and some may actually be lost forever. But that will be sorted out in the coming week. But there's no need to wait for everything to be perfect. As a House of Imp lurker, you know that nothing is ever finished or perfect enough for me. 😀 Subscribe here to let me tell you what's new - Weekly Fiction: Mother of Crow - The novel - is now on Chapter 9 - The after the before never changes. You can now also subscribe to read the new chapters in your mail, if that's interesting to you. It's easy and that's a good thing in my world. 🙂 You can sign up for that on the novel page. In-between podcasts? Is that what I am? The weekly HOI Now and again radio is still in development. That is a way to say that I haven't worked up the courage to launch. Also, because I can't make a decision to save my life, I'm still wondering if the NAG radio should simply be the thing to revive the House of Imp - Podcast. What do you think? I'd really want to know. Comment here or contact me here. Music.... Now that is a totally different beast. Finished recently is this: Icarus machine news: The upcoming album has changed name. "Mother of Crow" is now… Read all of it.
See what posts and pages have been added or edited over the last month.
- The House of Imp News Archive Saturday, Feb 16 @ 10:09- Archived Entries from the What's new Page.
- Mother of Crow 09 – The after the before never changes (Second revision) Thursday, Feb 14 @ 8:16- Reading Time: 7 minutes There was no town. Instead, smoke and ashes hovered gently over a field of destruction. Muted flickers of quickly dying flames popped in and out of sight between the drifting cloud of smoke. Down the road, half way between a line of flattened houses at the outskirts of town and the forest, Clack paced the width of the road, cursing
- Mail Poet in action – Demo Thursday, Feb 14 @ 10:17- Reading Time: 3 minutes Mail Poet Designer in action. A somewhat meandering recording of issues designing a newsletter in mail Poet 3 on Safari using Voiceover.
- Mother of Crow – 08 All the birds? (Second revision) Saturday, Feb 2 @ 19:24- Reading Time: 9 minutes Chapter 8 – All the birds? There were no birds in the monastery gardens. They had gone silent along with everything else. As humanity went insane and nature lost its purpose for being, the forests and gardens grew still. With the dead quietly losing their meaning as well as their colouring, they faded in memory …
- Mother of Crow – 07 Fred, can we go now? (1st revision) Wednesday, Jan 30 @ 7:38- Reading Time: 6 minutes The old man didn't actually scream. Frederico heard it nonetheless. An echo of his own cowardliness followed him when he escape the monastery corridor with John. Despite the old man’s assurance of a painless death, Frederico was sure he heard the old man dying. Not from poison. From claws and razor sharp blades tearing him apart
- WP Statistics Honey Pot Page [2019-01-25 09:17:17] Friday, Jan 25 @ 9:17- This is the Honey Pot for WP Statistics to use, do not delete. Leave a comment using Facebook
- The now and again radio January 24, 2019 – – Introductory demo post for the upcoming “HOI Now and again segment on the House of Imp Sunday, Jan 27 @ 10:32- Reading Time: 1 minute A new thing in the House of Imp. A daily, weekly perhaps, audio status from the mind of JennyK and the life of Imp. What caught my ears on the news, what troubles are Imp hoping to get into. this post is a quick look at how it will appear. The track above is a …
- JennyK on writing – A moments reflection on creative writing reluctance. Monday, Feb 4 @ 14:16- Reading Time: 2 minutes jennyK on Writing A reflection on creative fiction and the funny thing that happens when the writer fights the story. The harder it tries to tell itself, the harder it is for me to hear it. Mother of Crow – Sundered World 2. That’s what I’m working on. Slowly, painfully, bit by bit, and scene …
- Music by JennyK Friday, Jan 25 @ 18:40- These are songs written and produced by jenny K. Brennan, including songs in various stages of completion. Rock, Alternative, Electronic, Acoustic - Classic JennyK with flaws and all. 🙂
- Collaborations Saturday, Feb 16 @ 8:48- Collaborations Music produced on kompoz.com where musicians, songwriters, vocalists and other creative people make music. For music by my band and stuff I produced myself, check one of these pages: Go to the main music page for news, thoughts, and special mentions. new and works in progress – Features and more Wonderland Is finished and …